Yes, you read that right, we are holding a Christmas competition!
The Daily Street Christmas Competition to be precise… and it’s gonna be madness! Trust.
Essentially, we wanted to help with the post Christmas ‘lull’ – that one after you’ve opened all your presents, and Christmas is most definitely over. So we thought, let’s just give a lucky few of our readers a whole new wardrobe!
Over the next 10 days, we’re going to be leaking information about our stupidly good give-away. We’ve worked our socks off here at the TDS office, pulling a lot of strings to give you the chance to win over 30 items from a massive list of our favourite brands and stores from across the UK. Once again I will repeat… OVER 30 ITEMS!
And we’re not talking 32 stickers. These are serious items yo!
Here’s how it works:
– Today the doors for entry open.
– Tuesday to Friday, we will leak names of the brands and stores involved.
– From Saturday until Christmas Eve, we’re gonna let you watch the stack of products grow as we release more and more info.
– At midnight on Christmas Eve, the doors for entry will close.
– On 28th December… we will announce the winners.
That’s it really! Simple.
And don’t worry, we’re not asking you to do some ridiculously long online chore in return. To enter, just email your name and address to email@example.com! If you want to include any witty comments along with it then feel free!
Check back tomorrow to get the first peek at some of the brands involved in the competition.
Only one entry per person.