oki-ni are back with another banger in their weekly mix series, this time provided by Bristol Dubstep super-hero Guido.
Guido actually created this mix back in Autumn, and it’s been sitting on ice up until today. The mix is a blend of deep yet energetic Dubstep, driven by a theme of synth sounds that are often found in Guido’s personal work and filled with airy landscapes. The mix takes a dive into Jazzy House vibes about half way through, slowing the tempo and growing the atmosphere before moving back into the realms of Dubstep and ending in the realms of Jazz, showcasing Guido’s vast music taste. A definite must download for any music fan.
As usual with the oki-ni mix series, the artwork has also been printed onto a high-quality unisex t-shirt that is available now from oki-ni for £30.
01. Guido – Vessel
02. Guido vs The Scientist – Korg Back
03. Shadz – Summer Rain
04. The Wall Street Bangers – u-neeq
05. Mensah – Digital Dreamer
06. Vandera – Move On
07. Franck Roger – Solo Man
08. Rob Smith – The Quiet Room
09. Sountrack Okuribito – Kaisan
10. Guido & Siesta – Late Night
11. Delorean – Stay Close (Guido Remix)
12. Skream ft. Freckles – How Real
13. Guido – Dance
14. Guido – Ski Ridder
15. Janelle Monae – Metropolis
16. Max.bab – From Gagarin’s Point Of View